Aimpoint Comp 2 Minute of Angle QRP2 w/Mount Aimpoint-12172
GET 5% BACK WITH NG REWARDS
Product Code : Aimpoint-12172This design, designated as the Comp, features a low-mounted battery compartment giving the sight a lower overall profile, and placing the switch and battery compartment in a more protected position while preserving all of the outstanding features of the standard Comp sight.
The electronic components in the Comp include Aimpoint's Super ACET diode circuitry, allowing the sight to run constantly for up to 8 years on a single AA battery. All Comp sights feature an internal voltage regulator that allows the sights to operate on any AA size battery available worldwide. These sights also feature a 2 minute-of-angle (MOA) dot size, making them perfectly suited for use with Aimpoint's 3XMagnifier and Concealed Engagement Unit (CEU).
The Comp is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices, and features an extremely rugged and easy to use 16-position manual switch with 7 night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings. The Comp sight body is designed to protect the optical and electronic components inside against hard use, and keeps the sight waterproof to 45 meters (150 feet).
- Compatible with every generation of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- Super ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- Internal voltage regulator allows the Comp to be used with any AA size battery
- Seven night vision compatible settings and 9 daylight settings
- QRP2 mount has twice the clamping force of the original QRP, and the mounting knob is wider and shorter to improve operation, and lessen the chance of becoming snagged on other gear
- Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Mount base screws directly into the sight - no separate sight ring is required
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint 3XMag, (magnifier module)
- Un-equaled light transmission
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash anti-reflective device
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Standardized as the US Army's
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove, and are protected against impact
- Can be used with a carry handle adaptor for use on all rifles
- Optical: System Passive Red Dot Collimator Reflex Sight
- Magnification: 1X
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Reticle: 2 MOA
- Optical Coating: Anti Reflex coating all surfaces. Multi-layer coating for reflection of Pass coating for NVD compatibility
- Battery Type: AA
- Battery Life: Typical 80,000 hours for good quality battery
- Switch: Dot brightness 16 positions, 7 NVD, 9 daylight, of which 1 Extra bright
- Housing Material: Extruded high strength aluminum
- Surface Finish: Hard anodized, matte, black
- Lens Covers: Rubber, matte, black
- Adjustment: 1 click = 16 mm at 100 meters = 1/2" at 80 yds .
- Length: 4.7"
- Width/Height: 2.1" x 2.4" sight only - 2.8" x 2.8" including mount
- Weight: 11.8 oz. with integrated mount